My good blogging buddy over at The Diaper Diaries posted this on her blog and I had to be next.
If you want me to interview you leave me a comment saying “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don’t have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here are her questions she asked me with my brutally honest answers 🙂
1. After having 2 boys (that are all boy) what thing are you most looking forward to about the possibility of having a girl? What are you most scared about?
I am definitely looking forward to maybe having a girl just to have someone else that pees with the seat down. Plus I have always dreamed of prom time and being the mother of the bride. What I am most scared of is having a girl like I was as a teenager and all the drama that goes with having a little female in the house.
2. You have known your hubby since high school. What was your first impression of him and was it accurate?
In high school my hubby had long hair, listen to heavy metal and drove a conversion van… every dad’s worst nightmare for his daughter 🙂 My first impression was that he was a loner, a rebel, like James Dean? He was definitely shy but not so much a rebel. His trouble maker facade was all looks and no action. I married a goodie two shoes 🙂
3. What are the best and worst things about being a working mom?
The best things about being a working mom is that I feel like I am making a difference in the world above and beyond what I do for my children. I love the challenge my job brings and I know working makes me more confident which carries over into motherhood for me. I don’t think I have a lot of the guilt that maybe a full time working mom might have since I work part time. For me there are no real downsides. The worst thing maybe trying to have a conversation with someone from work at home with my kids running around.
4. You love to review movies. If there was a movie made about your life, what would it be called and who would play you? Would you give it 2 thumbs up?
A movie about my life would be called “Growing Up Strong” and Sarah Jessica Parker would play me although I think my story might make a better book than a movie. I would give it two thumbs up because hey it’s my life and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.
5. You have also stated you like to camp. I think you are crazy, but that is neither here nor there. If you were stranded at a campsite, what 3 things (besides family) could you not live without?
Well since my family is already there I am going at this Survivor style. If I were stranded I would want my pop-up (I camp but I am not rustic), matches (I am not Pocahontas, I can’t make fire from nothing), and soap (I get really crabby if I am dirty for too long).