I got this off my myspace page. Since I don’t blog there I thought it would be more fun to do here. Watch out, you could be tagged at the end. 🙂
- How long have you been a Mom?
5 almost 6 years now
- How many children call you Mommy?
2 almost 3\
- Girl? Boy? or both?:
2 boys and soon to be a girl
- Did you know what you were having?
Yep, can’t keep a secret from me 🙂
- How old were you when you became a Mom?
26 with J, 28 with Z, and holding on for dear life at 31 for my newest baby arriving in Feb.
- How long were you in labor?
Thurs-Sat. with J, 10am – 3pm with Z, and this next one will probably fall out in the car (from start to finish)
- What’s your favorite thing about being a Mom?
getting the chance to watch my children grow into amazing little people
- What’s your least favorite thing?
when they are naughty, sick or hurt
- Do you want more kids?
no, we are so done!
- Do you plan on having more soon?
No thank you very much, 3 is just right for me.
- How many times have you been pee’d on?
I think one time each by both boys.
- Barfed on?
Just the other day actually.
- Is your child named after anyone?
Not yet. Maybe my little girl.
- How did you come up with their name?
J’s name got picked at the hospital while watching a TV show. I loved Z’s name from the start but had to convince hubby of it. He relented after I gave birth 🙂 Who knows for #3. She will get her name at the hospital once we see her.
- When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
I am so the diciplinarian. What’s that Sex in the City quote – No one wants to **** mean mommy. I feel like that a lot but I am better at it than hubby. He just takes it until he blows and then he is overly mean daddy 🙂
- What is the longest you have been away from your children?
I think the longest was a trip to Key West for 4 days.
- Bedtime routine?
Bath every other night, PJ’s, snack, book and then butterfly, eskimo, hugs and kisses in bed.
- Are your toes painted?
No, I can’t reach them. Getting a pedicure before I go to the hospital.
- Last movie you saw in the theater?
- One thing you will not give up just because you’re A mom?
My girls weekend and spenting quality mommy time alone.
- One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom:
I have slight memories of free time and not having to get babysitters to go out.
- Best Mom perk:
- Snack, you sneak bites from your child?
- When the kid is napping, you are:
Get on the computer, do stuff around the house, or vegg around
- Where is your child(ren) now?
J is playing PS2 (urgh) and Z is napping
- avorite place to buy maternity clothes?
If you have read my blog before you will know that this has been a source of angst for me.
- If I could do it over…
I wouldn’t change a thing